In case you need high-quality essay, we are here to help you. Would you like us to handle your paper? Use our writing services for better grades and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Using the financial statements from the Major Medical Center Case Study at the end of chapter 15, analyze the following:
- Review the auditor’s opinion letter and analyze any concerns.
- Review the financial statements. Analyze any unusual items and examine the balance sheet, operating statement, and cash flow statement.
- Review the notes and analyze any causes for concern.
- Calculate the following ratios using Excel: common size, current, quick, days of cash on hand, receivables turnover, average collection period, fixed asset turnover, total asset turnover, debt, debt to equity, times-interest-earned, operating margin, total margin, ROA, and RONA.
- Evaluate Major Medical Center’s financial status.
Three pages Word document (not including the title and reference pages) and your Excel worksheet. Your paper should be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide, and you must cite at least three scholarly sources in addition to the textbook.
Plese use sources below.. Please use a one more reliable scholarly source
Finkler, S. A., Purtell, R. M., Calabrese, T. D., & Smith, D. L. (2013). Financial management for public, health, and not-for-profit organizations (4th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Prentice Hall
Use this information
Financial statement analysis attempts to separate ex post winners from losers on the basis of information from financial statements that is not correctly reflected in stock prices, Aggarwal, (2016)
Aggarwal, N., & Gupta, M. (2016). Returns from Financial Statement Analysis Among Low Book-to-Market Stocks: Evidence from India. IUP Journal Of Applied Finance, 22(2), 47-60.