In case you need high-quality essay, we are here to help you. Would you like us to handle your paper? Use our writing services for better grades and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
A primary technique of deeper analysis of an organization is the Porter’s Five Forces Model. This technique is often used when looking at your competitive advantage. Looking at your competitive advantage is important to aligning your operational needs with your business strategies.
In this assessment, you will analyze the company you selected in Modules 1 and 2 and make a plan to align their operational needs with their business strategies. You will also create an organizational chart for the company.
Part 1: Aligning Operational Needs with Business Strategies
Write a 700- to 1050- word proposal to the company of your plan to align the operational needs with business strategies based on your analysis. Include the following in your proposal:
- An analysis of the company based on Porter’s Five Forces
- An analysis on the effectiveness of the leadership model the company is currently using
- Consider the current leadership style or styles in place at the company.
- Determine the effectiveness of the leadership style/s and whether an alternative style/s would be more impactful.
- Assess how to determine effective leadership. What makes a leader effective or ineffective?
- Consider sources of managerial power when leaders are effective.
- A recommendation for the following actions:
- Leadership model changes
- 2- to 3- actions needed to align operational needs with business strategies identified in Module 1
Part 2: Organizational Chart
As a recent hire, you’d like to become familiar with the current organizational structure in your organization. This organizational chart (org chart) has not yet been created, so you decide to make your own.
Create an org chart of your company. This high-level information is typically found on the company’s website or other websites about the organization. The org chart should include key leadership and level of responsibility. If the information is not public, base your decisions on a similar organization and research. You may use any Microsoft® program or web-based program.
Explain in 350- words the structure of your org chart. Discuss the type of hierarchy and related details of each role. Assess how each role in the organizational chart is related to the other areas within the organization.