In case you need high-quality essay, we are here to help you. Would you like us to handle your paper? Use our writing services for better grades and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Prejudice and Stereotyping in High-Stakes Testing
Reducing prejudice and stereotyping are common concerns for educators particularly those developing the instruments used for high-stakes academic competency testing. In this assignment, you will explore the connection of cognitive psychology to learning and instruction by studying the mitigation of prejudice and stereotyping in high-stakes academic competency testing.
- Use APA style for their writing assignments.
- This assignment requires that at least 4 additional scholarly research sources related to this topic,
- 1,200 word
explores how cognitive psychology is used in the development of high-stakes academic competency tests to mitigate prejudice and stereotyping in the test items. Include the following:
- A brief review of the theories of cognitive psychology and their applications to learning and instruction. (Benchmarks C 3.4: Apply the theories of cognitive psychology to learning and instruction.)
- A discussion of how cognitive psychology can mitigate prejudice in the creation of high-stakes academic competency test items.
- A discussion of how cognitive psychology can mitigate stereotyping in the creation of high-stakes academic competency test items.
******* Synthesize scholarly
references*****Must be 1,200 words*******