In case you need high-quality essay, we are here to help you. Would you like us to handle your paper? Use our writing services for better grades and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Reflect on the assigned readings for the week. Identify what you thought was the most important concept(s), method(s), term(s), and/or any other thing that you felt was worthy of your understanding.
Also, provide a graduate-level response to each of the following questions:
- Franklin Felon shot and killed two people during a robbery. Why was this act a violation of both criminal and civil law?
- Explain the sources of each type of law and provide examples of each: constitutional law, statutory law, common law.
Respond to the post of at least two peers, using 100 words minimum each.
[Your initial post should be based upon the assigned reading for the week, so the textbook should be a source listed in your reference section and cited within the body of the text. Other sources are not required but feel free to use them if they aid in your discussion].
- These posts should be 100% in your own words
- The only resource needed for these posts is the textbook, so therefore you do not need provide a reference in these posts and assignments
- You may not directly quote the textbook in these assignments as you should complete the assignments in your own words
- Note that each Reflection and Discussion Forum Assignment typically requires a chapter summary and also answering two questions
- Please do not re-post the questions in your answer as that may trigger a false SafeAssign red flag
- Please label each part of your discussion with simple headers, such as “Chapter Summary”, “Question One”, “Question Two” or similar