In case you need high-quality essay, we are here to help you. Would you like us to handle your paper? Use our writing services for better grades and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
In healthcare, the terms “balanced scorecard” and a “dashboard” are used to describe performance measurement tools that are broad in scope but summarized in a few key indicators. In this assignment, you will create a specific dashboard for an operating Week of a healthcare organization.
- Select and describe a specific division of a larger healthcare organization, such as the emergency department
- Locate at least three recent (within the past three years) journal articles from professional, peer-reviewed journals that discuss dashboard, balanced scorecard, and performance measurement in your chosen healthcare division.
- Write a review of each article and include complete citations.
- Based on the information learned, create and justify the need for four categories of measurement, such as customer satisfaction or financial performance. For each of these four categories, create three specific performance measures. For each measure, describe how it is calculated and/or where the data can be found.
- Explain how the performance measures may change if the analysis is for the organization as a whole rather than a division of the organization.
Gordon, J., & Richardson, E. (2012). Continuous improvement using balanced scorecard in healthcare. American Journal of Health Sciences, 3(3), 185-188. doi:http://dx.doi.org.southuniversity.libproxy.edmc.ed…
Perkins, M., Grey, A., & Remmers, H. (2014). What do we really mean by “balanced scorecard”? International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, 63(2), 148-169. Retrieved from https://search-proquest-com.southuniversity.libpro…
Title: Applying Quality Management in Healthcare: A Systems Approach
Author: Patrice L. Spath, Diane L. Kelly
Ed/Year: 4/ 2017
Publisher: Health Administration Press
Paper must be in APA format and 2 to 3 pgs in length