In case you need high-quality essay, we are here to help you. Would you like us to handle your paper? Use our writing services for better grades and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Building a user interface that meets the needs of a diverse population can
be incredibly difficult. Research the best practices for developing a
universally usable interface, as well as some of the federal legislation that
applies (i.e., section 508).
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Assess at least five (5) best practices for developing a universally usable
- Evaluate how section 508 affects developing user interfaces and assess this
compliancy standard’s impact on users.
- Give three (3) examples of available tools for verifying that your
interfaces meet universal design guidelines and the advantages and disadvantages
- Examine the practicality of building multiple interface options for diverse
populations, rather than building one (1) interface that meets the needs of the
majority of end users.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia
and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch
margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or
school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s
name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and
the reference page are not included in the required assignment page
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment
- Explain the guidelines, principles, and theories in an HCI setting.
- Describe the usability properties of interactive systems.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in
- Write clearly and concisely about HCI topics using proper writing mechanics
and technical style conventions.
here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.