Scenario: A spa-centered hotel chain International Waters, Inc. (IW) has been in business for two years now. Their mission is to provide a stress-free stay for guests where relaxation is a priority. They primarily are located on the east and west coasts of the U.S. as well as the west coast of Mexico, and all their properties contain water features and spas. IW especially caters to the business customer and stressed out adults who need time away to relax and recuperate. The problem that has surfaced from their analysis of the CSR database and various customer surveys is that they cannot seem to establish a long-term connection to their customers, so few return. The CEO wants to address the problem and has tasked the marketing director (your role) with providing a customer relationship management plan.
Instructions: Analyze the scenario and the data provided to create your CRM to address the problems you identify in the template provided.
Checklist: Create a CRM Plan addressing the following:
- Write a synopsis of the problems.
- State the SMART goals to resolve the problems.
- Describe alignment of mission to market and branding.
- Outline training of staff.
- Explain how you will create brand awareness.
- Provide opportunities for product testing.
- Identify customer touch points and explain how addressed.
- Describe promotion of IW to create brand loyalty.
- Explain how you will create value for customers from their point of view.
- Provide a follow-up and summary of your plan.
Access the Unit 9 Assignment grading rubric.
Respond in 2–3 pages (minimum 600–800 words) in the template using APA format and citation style.