In case you need high-quality essay, we are here to help you. Would you like us to handle your paper? Use our writing services for better grades and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Read the case, “Tesla Motors:
Disrupting the Auto Industry” on page 576-586 use the case analysis format
provided below to address to identify the problems and provide several
suggested solutions that the Tesla Motors executive team can review for
Be sure to identify “identify 2 to 3 problems” and “develop 2 to
3 possible solutions to the problems identified”, and use this as the
focus for making your case in the case format. Note: The case questions
provided at the end of each case can be used as an insight to what the problems
might be; so be sure to investigate the case carefully.
I. Write the Executive Summary
- One to two paragraphs in length
- On cover page of the report
- Briefly identify the major problems facing the
- Summarize the recommended plan of action and include a
brief justification of the recommended plan
II. Statement of the Problem
- State the problems facing the manager/key person
- Identify and link the symptoms and root causes of the
- Differentiate short term from long term problems
- Conclude with the decision facing the manager/key
III. Causes of the Problem
- Provide a detailed analysis of the problems; identify
in the Statement of the Problem
- In the analysis, apply theories and models from the
text and/or readings
- Support conclusions and /or assumptions with specific
references to the case and/or the readings
IV. Decision Criteria and
- Identify criteria against which you evaluate
alternative solutions (i.e. time for implementation, tangible costs,
acceptability to management)
- Include two or three possible alternative solutions
- Evaluate the pros and cons of each alternative against
the criteria listed
- Suggest additional pros/cons if appropriate
V. Recommended Solution, Implementation and Justification
- Identify who, what, when, and how in your recommended
plan of action
- Solution and implementation should address the problems
and causes identified in the previous section
- The recommended plan should include a contingency
plan(s) to back up the ‘ideal’ course of action
- Using models and theories, identify why you chose the
recommended plan of action – why it’s the best and why it would work
VI. External Sourcing
- 2 to 3 external sources (in addition to your textbook)
should be referenced to back up your recommendations or to identify
issues. This information would be ideally sourced in current
journals, magazines and newspapers and should reflect current management
thought or practice with respect to the issues Identify.
The requirements below must be met
for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5
pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come
- Use at least three references from outside the course
material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and
other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the
three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs,
quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a
reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources
such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as,
The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis,
Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.