In case you need high-quality essay, we are here to help you. Would you like us to handle your paper? Use our writing services for better grades and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Together with this part, you must show to your instructor that you have implemented the necessary corrections based on the part I feedback. (See feedback below)
Part IV Requirements
- Financials Plan
- Present an in-depth narrative to demonstrate the viability of your business to justify the need for funding.
- In this section describe financial estimates and rationale which include financial statements and forms that document the viability of your proposed business and its soundness as an investment.
- Tables and figures must be introduced in the narrative.
- Describe the form of business (sole-proprietor, LLC, or Corporation).
- Prepare three-year projections for income, expenses, and sources of funds.
- Base predictions on industry and historical trends.
- Make realistic assumptions.
- Allow for funding changes at different stages of your company’s growth.
- Present a written rationale for your projections.
- Indicate your startup costs.
- Detail how startup funds will be used to advance your proposed business
- List current capital and any other sources of funding you may have
- Document your calculations.
- Use reasonable estimates or actual data (where possible).
- Continuous Improvement System
- Present a brief summary of the continuous improvement processes that you will utilize for quality management (Six sigma, TQM, etc)
FEDBACK PART I
You have an interesting venture. Specifically what type of business legal structure will you and your partners use? Restructure
the table to provide a clear picture of what specifically the goals are
and how they are measurable which will evaluate them better for
assurance they are aligned with the company’s goals.
What strategies will need to be developed for risk mitigation of a break in the supply chain? For example, how
will the company respond if there is a shortage of local products that
can be purchased in the amounts the company will need to produce its
products? Could there be natural as well as economic factors involved?
Good title page. Never underestimate the value of the title page. Many decisions to read further are based on it.
Delete extra spacing.
Indent all paragraphs.
Provide cited sources for foundational support and for validation of opinions.
Proofread to eliminate spelling and grammar issues and to provide further consideration to those areas that may need rewording.
Identify all authors the initial time a citation is used in a paragraph.
the section header References mid center and place the References
section on a separate page following the body of the essay.