In case you need high-quality essay, we are here to help you. Would you like us to handle your paper? Use our writing services for better grades and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
- Read: the translated transcripts of three diplomatic meetings/conversations concerning the war in Vietnam (Indochina). PDFs (attached are the readings)
- August 6, 1964: Zhou Enlai and Mohamed Yala.
- October 5, 1964: Mao Zedong and Pham Van Dong.
- March 1, 1965: Zhou Enlai and Ho Chi Minh.
- Answer the following questions completely, thoughtfully, and to the best of your ability.
- Write out each question then answer it (NOT essay format)
- All answers need to be in the form of complete sentences in formal written English.
- Please proofread your writing.
Answer these questions:
- How do the Chinese view the situation in Vietnam in 1964? What are their primary concerns and perspectives relating to the country and/or global politics? Provide quotations from the texts and explain what those quotations mean.
- How do these Chinese, Algerian, and Vietnamese men understand imperialism in post-colonial world? Are their perspectives in line with one another or are their differences? Provide quotations from the texts and explain what those quotations mean.
- How does Mohamed Yala characterize the Non-Aligned Movement? How does his perspective help you understand its power and its weaknesses? Provide quotations from the texts and explain what those quotations mean.
- How does the war in Vietnam expose tensions in the Second World (which will lead to the Sino-Soviet split of 1965-66)? Provide textual evidence to support your position.