In case you need high-quality essay, we are here to help you. Would you like us to handle your paper? Use our writing services for better grades and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Develop and submit a personal leadership philosophy that reflects what you think are characteristics of a good leader. Use the scholarly resources on leadership you selected to support your philosophy statement. Your personal leadership philosophy should include the following:
- A description of your core values
- A personal mission/vision statement
- An analysis of your CliftonStrengths Assessment summarizing the results of your profile
- A description of two key behaviors that you wish to strengthen
- A development plan that explains how you plan to improve upon the two key behaviors you selected and an explanation of how you plan to achieve your personal vision. Be specific and provide examples.
- Be sure to incorporate your colleagues’ feedback on your CliftonStrengths Assessment from this Module’s Discussion 2.
Five strength from Cliffton Strengths Assessment :
Core Values: Empathy and Responsibility.
Two behavior to Strengthen: Strategic and Achiever
- Identify two to three scholarly resources, in addition to this Module’s readings, that evaluate the impact of leadership behaviors in creating healthy work environments.
- Reflect on the leadership behaviors presented in the three resources that you selected for review.
- Reflect on your results of the CliftonStrengths Assessment, and consider how the results relate to your leadership traits.
People with strong learner talents consistently strive to learn and improve. The process of learning is essential to them as the knowledge they gain (Strengths Finder: Gallup, 2018).
People exceptionally talented in the achiever theme work hard and possess a great deal of stamina. They take intense satisfaction in being busy and productive (Strengths Finder: Gallup, 2018).
People exceptionally talented in the Responsibility theme take psychological ownership of what they say they will do. They are committed to stable values such as honesty and loyalty (Strengths Finder: Gallup, 2018).
People exceptionally talented in the Input theme have a craving to know more. Often they like to collect and archive all kinds of information (Strengths Finder: Gallup, 2018).