In case you need high-quality essay, we are here to help you. Would you like us to handle your paper? Use our writing services for better grades and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Assignment 1: The Primary Care
Due Week 4 and worth 150 points
A small primary care
clinic has 69 employees, representing 9 different clinical professions and 12
other skills. It operates two (2) sites, one (1) of which is bigger and has the
departments for medical specialists, diagnostic labs, and patient services. The
clinic also contracts for a variety of services, such as repair and maintenance,
referral specialists, and advanced diagnostic services.
You are the
manager. You report to the owners who are four (4) of the family practitioners
and their wives. Two of the wives still work at the clinic as registered
Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
- Discuss the key political, economic, and social forces that may have
influenced the development of the clinic.
- Create a comprehensive mission statement and explain what makes it a
comprehensive mission statement.
- Identify three (3) performance measures you would use to measure the
clinic’s effectiveness and provide the rationale for each performance
- Describe how you would approach decisions regarding clinic expansion and
annual plan approval.
- Describe the role of the clinic as a component of the healthcare delivery
system in your community.
- Examine how public healthcare policy has influenced the formation of
outpatient clinics in the healthcare system.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia
and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch
margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or
school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s
name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and
the reference page are not included in the required assignment page
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment
- Examine the political, economic, and social forces that have influenced the
organizational foundations of the United States healthcare system
- Explain how public policy has shaped the development of the U.S. healthcare
- Analyze the critical management issues, purpose, functions, and performance
measures of different departments within healthcare organizations.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in health
services organization management.
- Write clearly and concisely about health services organization management
using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic /
organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following
Click here to view the grading rubric.