To develop a health maintenance plan for a selected population
Your paper should:
1. Assess, develop, and recommend health maintenance plans for clients in all developmental stages of life within the primary care practice.
2. Apply evidence-based guidelines to the identification and prevention of significant healthcare problems affecting populations at risk.
- The paper is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation and misspelling.
- The paper should be formatted per current APA and 4-5 pages in length, excluding the title, abstract and references page.
- Incorporate a minimum of 4 current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work.