In case you need high-quality essay, we are here to help you. Would you like us to handle your paper? Use our writing services for better grades and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Topic: The topic is hospital acquired infections. The nursing practice issue is catheter associated urinary tract infections and the high incidence on an acute rehabilitation unit.
EBP Change Process (form)
- Download the EBP Change Process form (Links to an external site.) during Week 1.
- The use of this specific form is REQUIRED and is due at the end of Week 6.
- A short tutorial with tips for completing this assignment may be viewed in the short video above.
- Identify a clinical topic and related nursing practice issue you think needs to be changed.
- Locate a systematic review on your topic from the CCN Library databases. Be sure this involves nursing actions.
through each step of the ACE Star Model as outlined on the assignment
form (Star Points 1-5: Discovery, Summary, Translation, Implementation,
and Evaluation). Respond to the instructions provided on the form.
the activities and thinking of Nurse Daniel in Weeks 1-6 in the
‘Illustration’ part of each lesson. He will be working through a
clinical topic and nursing practice issue to demonstrate a change (ACE
Star Model and systematic review).
- Work on a portion of the process each week, as the illustration unfolds.
- Please reach out to your instructor for feedback or assistance with your PICOT question as needed.
and Additional Background Reading in Weeks 1 and 2 under Readings is
available for more information on the ACE Star Model and the use of
- Please cite any references (in APA format)
of your systematic review or other scholarly document (optional) as
needed. Paraphrasing information, rather than quoting, is expected. No quotes for this assignment please!
- For questions about this assignment, please contact your instructor.
the grading rubric as a final way to check that all components of the
form have been completed. The rubric is the tool your instructor will
use to assess your content.
Before preparing your assignment, please review this “Crediting Sources Made Simple (Links to an external site.)“resource.
This tool is intended to help you understand scholarly writing, APA,
referencing, and crediting. Please reach out to your instructor with any
questions as you prepare your assignment.