In case you need high-quality essay, we are here to help you. Would you like us to handle your paper? Use our writing services for better grades and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
For your Final Project, you develop a 12- to 15-page research design paper for a criminal justice issue of your choice. Your paper should include the following elements:
- A description of the criminal justice issue you selected.
- The research question you are examining and hypothesis(-es) you plan to test.
- An explanation of whether you would use qualitative, quantitative, or mixed research methods.
- A description of your data collection method—experiment, survey, use of available data, field research, or some combination of approaches—and why you would choose to use that method relative to others. Include strengths and weaknesses of the method you selected.
- An explanation of the measurement and sampling methods you would use.
- Conceptual definitions of the key variables you need to measure.
- An explanation of how you would measure each variable.
- A list of survey questions that you would need to ask (if you plan to conduct a survey).
- A description of the target population you plan to sample (including size of the population and other demographic and socioeconomic conditions, if known) or whether you plan to use existing data.
- If you choose existing data, be sure to provide evidence of reliability and validity and a description of the sample, concepts, and measures used in the original study. Also identify any limitations of the existing data.