In case you need high-quality essay, we are here to help you. Would you like us to handle your paper? Use our writing services for better grades and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
- Identify a key issue and explain the supporting research question in Homeland Security and Emergency Management. (1 page)
- State one research hypothesis that may answer the research question. You may use one that you formulated for Week One assignment, “Research Project Prep.” (1 page)
- Establish research variables for analysis and subsequent confirmation or refute of the research hypothesis. (roughly 1-2 pages)
- Present results of research informing the proposed research variables. This research must be supported by at least eight legitimate academic resources, five of which can be found in the Online Library.
- Analyze the research question and supporting hypothesis. (1-2 pages)
- Construct a conclusion of research (results and answer of the research). (1-2 pages)
- Include a reference page, which does not count towards the summative assignment’s page total. The reference page should be as long as needed to accurately account for all utilized research materials. Each item of the reference page should be in APA format and include where the reference was located (i.e., Online Library, Internet, etc.).
The Research Project must be at least eight pages in length. You must use at least eight scholarly resources, other than the course textbook, to support your thesis. At least five of these resources must come from the Online Library. All sources must be properly cited in text as well as on the reference page. The Capstone Research Project must be formatted according to APA (6th edition) style. If you would like to refer to APA samples and tutorials, review the APA Checklist within the Ashford Writing Center, located in the Learning Resources tab in the left navigation bar.
Writing the Capstone Research Project
The Capstone Research Project:
- Must be a minimum of eight (8) double-spaced pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must address one of the topics found in the Capstone Research Project guidelines.
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least eight scholarly resources, including a minimum of five from the Ashford Online Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style