In case you need high-quality essay, we are here to help you. Would you like us to handle your paper? Use our writing services for better grades and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
in 8 pages (4 pages political and 4 pages cultural) answer deeply on the below question and provide more details and evidences
Elaborate on the roles presidents, provosts and deans play on college and university campuses. Place your answer to this question in the context of the one kinds of institutions of higher education that both Birnbaum (1988) and Bolman and Deal (2013) describe in their works (Political, cultural ), along with relevant research from the literature?
Answer on the above question by writing an extensive, analytical and comprehensive essay. Follow all directions:
- answer on the question ( elaborate and describe the roles presidents, provosts and deans which they play on bureaucratic college and university campuses) do not describe the roles presidents only or deans only . No you have to present all of them and do not write the roles presidents, provosts and deans play on college and university campuses in general no you have to be specific in ( political and cultural) institutions only.
- Reading the material before writing is very important it helps you to build your essay correctly. (so please I do not want to find any wrong information)
- The essay must answers directly on the question.
- The essay must include (background introduction, thesis, supportive paragraphs and conclusion )
- Connections and coherence between the paragraphs are very important
- 1- Avoid common writing mistakes:
- I. Grammar/syntax · Run on sentences or sentences fragments · Too many simple sentences · Over reliance on lengthy compound sentences· Subject and verb not in agreement · Subject and pronoun not in agreement · Use of you or your in paper (avoid these in formal papers) · Plural vs. possessive (proper use of ‘s) · Capitalization of nouns other than proper names ·
- Incorrect use of following words or phrases: o That vs. which o That vs. who o In regard to vs. regarding o In which vs. of which o Who vs. whom
- II. Punctuation/mechanics · Improper use of commas, colons, and semicolons · Incorrect placement of quotations marks · Incorrect placement of punctuation at end of quotation · Incorrect use of ellipses or hyphens
- III. Style · Asking rhetorical questions · Offering opinions as evidence or making editorial statements as if they were fact without proper citation or evidence · No clear purpose/thesis statement · Weak or missing transitions between paragraphs · Logical and flow of paper is weak or absent · Paragraphs contain too many ideas or thoughts · Brain dumping everything about an idea or topic into paragraph or paper
- IV. APA · Incorrect APA citations in the body of paper · Incorrect format of references at end of paper · Using book editor as the citation in the paper, rather than chapter editor · Missing page number or paragraph number for direct quotations · Incorrect use of & or and in body of paper, or in reference list
- V. Misc. · Margins too small or too big (use 1 inch) · Font to small or big (use 12 pt. Times or Arial) · Line spacing off (double spaced only) · Paragraph indentation off (use the tab key for .5 inch/5 spaces) · Missing page numbers (cover sheet does not count) · Missing references
- Bring more citations and support your argument. I prefer to use direct quotes (with page number)
- For this work I will send you four references you must add four more or as you need. (the total will be 5 or more )
- Remember the thesis and you have to support the thesis
- My outline for the main work
Elaborate on the roles presidents, provosts and deans play on college and university campuses. Place your answer to this question in the context of the 4 kinds of institutions of higher education that both Birnbaum (1988) and Bolman and Deal (2013) describe in their works (structural/bureaucratic, collegial, political, and symbolic/cultural), along with relevant research from the literature?
- Introduction ( I am working on it) leave it , not now
- Thesis statement . leave it , not now
- Bureaucratic: [background , President, provost , dean, conclusion ] it is done by you and need more editing
- Collegial: [background, President, provost , dean] done
- Political: [background, President, provost , dean] current work
- Cultural : [background, President, provost , dean] current work
The outline for this work is similar to the bureaucratic work , Please cite your work . it is good to bring more evidences. Also, make sure that the essay must be coherence with the previous essay (Bureaucratic).