In case you need high-quality essay, we are here to help you. Would you like us to handle your paper? Use our writing services for better grades and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Choose ONE question. Respond in a well written one-paragraph or more response. After responding to a question (from either reading), you will respond or “respond to” one peers’ response. Your response should be a well written paragraph.
1. What external and internal conflicts are depicted in this story?
2.What theme does Baldwin offer for this story?
3. How is the racial, social, and economical context important to this story?
“A Good Man is Hard to Find”
1. What roles does religion play in this story?
2. Do you think this story would be different if in the same time-period but in the North? Furthermore, how does the Southern setting affect the story?
3. What is the significance of the grandmother’s recognizing or mistaking the Misfit for “one of [her] own children” right before she dies?
Mays, Kelly J. The Norton Introduction to Literature: Portable 12th Edition. New York: Norton, 2017.