Discuss a historical figure in epidemiology and what he/she has contributed to the field.
- Initial responses should have substance where students explores, explains, expands upon issues being discussed, and applies relevant course materials.
- Initial responses should be very clear and contain relevant information that is understood and is incorporated into postings.
- Students should analyzes course concepts, theories or materials correctly, using examples or supporting evidence.
- Initial responses should be supported by at least two references.
- Initial responses are due no later than 11:55 p.m. ET on Wednesday, Day 3 of each week. This allows time for other students to respond to your initial response.
- Please be aware that just “cutting and pasting” sections of articles (in lieu of writing an original initial post) is not acceptable and will negatively impact your grade.
Names of people already used: