APA GRADUATE WITING IN MASTER PROGRAM
3 OR MORE VALID REFERENCE
PROPER CITATIONS IN THE PAPER
WORDS 1,200 OR MORE
PROPER HEADING AND MUST INCLUDES INTRODUCTION AND CONCLUSION IN THE PAPER
YOU MUST HAVE CHARTS, GRAPHS, AND TABLES THAT CAN HELP TO EXPLAIN YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE ESSAY
The essential outcomes of the diagnostic process are to identify the preliminary root causes for specific problems, analyze the data, and present them to senior leaders in a meaningful way so that effective solutions can be identified. Once feedback has been provided to senior leaders, the OD practitioner can begin to develop a strategy for an action plan. At this point, senior leaders may want to know the return on investment (ROI) of an action plan.
In this assignment, you will choose an existing organization to benchmark and complete a ROI case analysis. A case analysis describes the organization, the problem or issue the organization is attempting to address, the perspectives on or alternative solutions for the problem or issue, and your informed recommendation for the potential solution to the problem or issue. Your case analysis should include references gathered from professional and academic sources to justify your reasoning. In your 1,000–1,200-word paper, please include the following information:
- What existing organization did you choose for the case analysis, and why did you choose it?
- What problem or issue is the organization attempting to address?
- Did the organization receive a positive return on investment (ROI) for its change plan? Why or why not?
- What other organizations are attempting to address the problem or issue, and how do their perspectives on or alternative solutions for the problem or issue differ in terms of return on investment (ROI)?
- What is your recommendation for the potential solution to the problem or issue at Heavy WorX? Considering your findings, what might be the potential return on investment (ROI) at Heavy WorX for this solution?
- (ROI) at Heavy WorX for this solution?