(Product or service associated with a United States of America (U.S.) for-profit business of interest to you, Module 8 final project selection)
- For Week Five’s Critical Thinking Assignment apply Ghemawat’s (2001) administrative and political distance, geographic distance, and economic distance analysis to the selected corporation. This was a required reading in module two.
- Given your analysis using this tool, what prospective business opportunities are present?
- Define and defend the company’s international competitive strategy(ies) and international corporate level strategy(ies) likely to be employed.
- Create a condensed marketing plan to support your choices.
Ghemawat, P. (2001). Distance still matters: The hard reality of global expansion (Links to an external site.). Harvard Business Review, 79(8), 137-147.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be four to six pages in length.
- Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.).
- Include at least five scholarly or peer-reviewed articles. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these resources.
- Include a title page, section headers, introduction, conclusion, and references page.