Review of GOI:
- You have been assigned one gene to research.
- Write (TYPE) a one-page (single-spaced) overview of your GOI. This should be in your own words. Plagiarism will be handled according to the University’s policy. In this overview, highlight: you will wriet about TBC-14
- What does the gene abbreviation stand for?
- What is the wild type function of the gene?
- What diseases are associated with this gene?
- What are the main reasons why this is an interesting gene to study.
- How can RNAi help in our understanding of this gene?
Gene List: The gene you will write about is posted in Webcampus in a grade column titled “Lab gene.”