Your report is expected to be between 7 to maximum 10 typed pages written in a scientific way. At minimum, it should include the following:
- Table of Content.
- Literature Review about the subject.
- Data Source and Methodology.
- Results and Conclusions.
– should determine how to approach the specific of the analysis. . The use of references is a must.
– Do not do financial ratios, no need for financial comparison
– Detail the data source in what since, who are the key players.
– Primary stock market where securities are created, so the research should be on this topic
– Decribe regulator roles for primary and secondary markets.
– who are the key player as underwriters in this primary market, such as advisory and accounting firms in addition to investment banks
– what is the process of underwriting ? how many firms involved or authorized to do it-
– Detail your methodolgy : the development of primary market in KSA using statiscal model.