– The paper will:
- be 9-10 pages in
length (not including the Bibliography) using a template provided by the
instructor. This template will be discussed at a later date.
- adhere to the
documentation style (MLA/APA) as agreed upon in class for the in-text
citations and bibliography.
- written in third
– Sources, Citations, Assessment, and SLOs
– The paper must include a minimum of six (6) sources found at the
USF online library. The specific source types that must be included are
delineated as follows:
(3) written sources must be academic in nature (e.g. a journal article, book,
book chapter, or published report). Varied is better.
(2) written sources like news articles must come from a different source, e.g.
an article from the New York Times and one from The Economist.
NOTE: One (1) of these articles can come from class materials found in
Canvas/Modules or Files, even if it is more than 10 years old.
(1) audio or audiovisual source.
you have met these source requirements for use in your in-text citations and
Bibliography, you may find and use additional sources, though only one more of
any additional sources can be audio or audiovisual.
that are NOT REQUIRED BUT ACCEPTABLE:
visual (e.g. table or graph) embedded in the paper. It cannot take up more than
1/8 of an 8 ½ X 11 page. NOTE: Such a source must be cited in the
that are NOT ACCEPTABLE:
or other Open Sources, blogs or editorials (unless written by an expert in the
field), and/or reviews of books, movies, or events.
Citations – The
paper should have a minimum average of one in-text citation per page, but not
more than two per page.
– The paper will be assessed on the four criteria: Task-Related
Skills, Organization, The Application of Course Content, and Language Use