Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Click the link above to submit your assignment.
Assignment 4: Recruit Requirements
Due Week 9 and worth 100 points
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Describe the requirements for a recruit based on your state police as well as your local law enforcement agency.
the recruitment requirements between your state police and local law
enforcement agency and rationalize the additional requirements at the
- Evaluate the positions to determine which is a more challenging career and which you would prefer. Explain your decisions.
one (1) suggestion of a new requirement that is not currently included
in the recruitment requirements for both your state police and local law
- Use at least two (2) quality resources in
this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with
one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or
school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
- Include a cover page containing the title of the
assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title,
and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in
the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain the process of developing and implementing an enterprise-wide information security policy.
- Summarize the human resource activities involved in security services.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in security assessment and solutions.
clearly and concisely about topics related to security assessment and
solutions using proper writing mechanics and technical style
Click here to view the grading rubric.