This information will help you to understand what I am looking for the summary one page , The summery should attempt to identify a common theme among the readings (Book chp 6-7 available picture of book. book by Karl DeRouen, Jr. An introduction to civil wars.
- Start by an introduction 3 paragraphs for readings How this readings article by Howard and Stark, articles,2-chp and other article, as whole what is the common theme they addressing? identifying the Main Point: Get that information by reading the title and abstract. Also consider skimming the introduction and conclusion. Examples not for use but to think about. putting questions that help drove the readings.
What are the 3
parts of peace-building ?
What was the
difference in outcomes between civil war?
Howard and Stark:
What essential types of causes that civil war literature tends to look toward?
- Read the full article: highlight only item are central to that authors argument.
- Take note: write down Key point as part of chart. ( Chart 99 document )
- NO PLAGRISM. PLEASE kindly BE CAUTIONS.
- NO FABRICATION AND FALSIFICATION.
JOURNAL ARTICLE Summary VERY IMPORTANT ( Give what you think about the central point of this readings) Big picture rather than every little words. paragraph Conclusion what is interesting about the reading? What you think it is flow or lacking? If there is gaps an solutions,
Howard, Lise Morjé, and Alexandra Stark. “How Civil Wars End: The International System, Norms, and the Role of External Actors.” International Security 42, no. 3 (2017): 127-171. https://www.muse.jhu.edu/article/685691.