In this assignment, you are required to write a report and discuss the following:
· This will provide an opportunity for you to use a collaboration group tool or tools as you research an issue of IT Infrastructure to support your collaborative learning and to share your findings with other members of your team.
· Reflect on your experience with interacting with the team members: what you learn from others and yourself through this collaboration, whether the collaboration is successful, what problems/issues occur and why, how they are addressed, how you can do better next time when the similar circumstances occur. Please note that this reflection on team experience is based on your experience, these questions mean for prompt you for self-reflection, not necessarily mandatory questions that must be addressed since each team is different. Depending on what happened in your team, reflections are different from person to person.
1. Choose a collaborative tool (Skype, Zoom, Google Docs, etc.) and explain it in detail.
2. Discuss how the tool might be used in a collaborative work group.
3. Include collaborative work you have done using technology. Explain the work including benefits and challenges.
This is individual work. We will not be working in a team.
This Case is to cover team processes and the IT infrastructure to support team processes. For the IT infrastructure, refer to Module 3, Lecture 1: Business IT Networks and Components (above). The IT infrastructure consists of components identified as hardware, software, communication systems, data resources, and people. These components apply to information systems, and in Module 3, you will be analyzing collaboration systems. Your Case will:
· Discuss the backgrounds of each
· Present findings on the IT infrastructure to support team processes discussing hardware, software, communication systems, data resources, and people for the selected tool or application, and providing a comparison across the various group collaboration tools.
· Include references to support your discussion with a detailed analysis of the team interaction and your opinion of the team results. (Reflect on teams you have worked with in the past if you did the project independently. If they were not virtual teams, then speculate how the Group Technology would have changed your team experience.)