Research Paper Assignment.
This is your Research paper assignment!
You are expected to complete a research paper and submit it for the class link according to the syllabus.
- It is available on Jan. 26th and it is due on Saturday, Feb. 8th at 10:00 P.M. Please, submit it before 10:00 P.M.!
- All topics are available and assigned to you by Week 2 and they are available on the Announcements TAB!
The paper assignment must include the following structure and it must comply with APA written standards:
- Title page (1)
- Abstract page (1)
- Content pages (5)
- Conclusion page (1)
- And Reference page (1): You must provide the 3 journals from the FNU database to support your paper!
Therefore, there must be a minimum of nine (9) pages per project.
- You must develop the assigned topic Only provided on Week 2 through the Class announcements! Your research paper assignment will Not be accepted or graded if you submitted a different topic from the one assigned to you previouly!
- For more detailed information please, go to the following link: http://flash1r.apa.org/apastyle/basics/index.htm.
This is the FNU Database link to properly access and submit your three (3) professional journals which is a requirement for the Research paper on your Reference page.
Please, go to the link https://proxy.lirn.net/ to access the direct link!
- Go to the link above to go to the FNU database link.
- Add the school name: Florida National University, then click on the LIRN portal below.
- Next, enter the school user name: 24439
- and the school password: fnulibrary39
- Then scroll down and search for the Psychology group/category.
- Next, go to ProQuest Central or Psychology Database to search for you topic on the search bar and then click on full text to get the full information pages.
- Finally, you will be able to choose 3 journals of the all the available articles to provide your 3 journals for the paper.
- Go to “Cite” to find the reference information for the article you are reviewing. This article reference info can be copied and pasted on the Reference page for your paper.
Prof. Rafael Ramos, M.S.
Research paper aspects to be developed on the assignment
Some students are requesting aspects to be developed in the Research paper project. These are some of the aspects you may utilize as a guide:
- Why the name of the disorder / concept or definition.
- Criteria to be followed in order to be diagnosed with this specific disorder according to the DSM-5.
- Symptoms & Signs
- Different types
- Environmental Causes
- Treatment plans for short-term goals and long-term goals
- Tips or suggestions on how to overcome the disorder
- Parenting skills to help the individuals
- Evidence-based therapies for specific disorder
Prof. Rafael Ramos, M.S.