Perform a job-related SWOT analysis of yourself using the information from the YOU self-assessment exercises completed in Weeks 1 through 4.
Write a 3- to 5-page personal profile paper in which you do the following:
- Discuss the elements of your SWOT analysis
- Strengths: things you do well
- Weaknesses: things you might improve
- Opportunities: favorable circumstances around you
- Threats: unfavorable circumstances around you
- Determine specific job-related action behaviors to improve your current performance, career planning, and professional goals. Keep in mind that weaknesses may become strengths, and threats may be turned into opportunities.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
My personal SWOT analysis
– I am a person with an internal locus of control believes that I can influence events and their outcomes in my life
– positive attitude about my work environment and I do not engage in workplace deviance.
– I am a low-self monitor, I use inner beliefs and values in deciding how to behave
– strong work ethic
– high task goal attribute
– Leadership potential (could use some work)
– being able to stop talking and show the speaker you want to listen
– conflict-handling style- avoiding
– easily bored with routine work
– working on finishing my degree in Business Administration
– New position available within my company
– to learn more skills and take on different roles in my current position
– learning to overcome shyness and practice overcoming shyness
– other collee graduates with working experience in the field
– many jobs want you to have the experience or certain job positions
– several other employees after the same new position
– My shyness or me being and introvert could hurt career advancements