Explain reasons for including specific functional areas and describe the characteristics of effective team members. In addition, explain strategies for communication, delegating responsibility, making decisions, handling conflict, and how the success of the team will be measured.
Use 4-7 up to date, and scholarly, trusted, and professional resources.
Select team members from three of these functional areas: human resources, accounting/finance, marketing/sales, information technology, and operations.
- Select team members from three of these functional areas: human resources, accounting/finance, marketing/sales, information technology, and operations..
- Explain why you selected each team member and their functional area.
- What are the knowledge, skills, and abilities each team member brings to the project that will be crucial to its success?
- Describe the type of characteristics effective team members have.
- What characteristics will you look for in each team member that you choose?
- Explain how you will communicate and ensure that the team understands its objectives.
- Will you draft a team charter?
- Will you write a mission statement?
- Explain the types of strategies you will use to delegate responsibilities.
- Will you assign tasks or ask for volunteers?
- Describe strategies you may use for conflict resolution.
- Identify strategies that can be used to avoid and resolve conflict.
- Explain how you will measure the success of the team.
- Explain the type of measures you will use.