*****The organization is Tenet Healthcare
For this assessment, use the organization listed above.
- Analyze the decision-making process and its effect within the
context of increased competition for health care dollars. Keep in mind
that true strategic management and planning involve the ability to
create the vision for health care delivery in the future and the skill
to then align the resources necessary to achieve that vision.
- Assess the wide range of challenging issues that you perceive will affect your organization over the next five years.
- Determine the organizational structure that would best position your organization as a leader in its industry.
- Write a summary of your organizational structure.
Your organizational structure analysis should include the following:Assesses the decision-making process to improve it and provides rationale and supporting documentation for the changes, Assesses challenging issues that will affect the organization over the
next five years. Provides an outline of the methods for addressing these
issues, Determines the organizational structure that would best position the
organization as a leader in its industry. Provides rationale and
supporting documentation for the structure., Develops a summary of the organizational structure including an assessment of the structure’s strengths and weaknesses., Communicates in a manner that is professional, scholarly, and consistent
with expectations for members of the business professions. Adheres to
APA guidelines; work is appropriate for publication.
- Length: 2–3 typed pages, double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12 point. (Length excludes title page and reference list.)
- References: Your references may include both scholarly literature and practitioner sources.
- Written communication: Must be free of errors,
scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for members of
the profession of Health Care Management.
- Writing style: APA expectations for scholarly writing include the use of third-person narrative, unless it is awkward to do so.
- APA formatting: Must be formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting and include a title page and reference list.