If having high quality customer service were easy, it would be more common. Some companies advertise that they offer strong customer service, but in reality, it does not exist. Other companies such as Amazon, Zappos, and Nordstrom have built outstanding reputations for exceeding customers’ expectations.
For your course project, provide a 2-page analysis of Toyota’s customer service strengths and weaknesses.
Include the following:
- What does Toyota do best in providing customer service?
- What are characteristics of its customer service that provide a distinct advantage over the competition?
- How does it exceed customers’ expectations? Provide an example.
- What does Toyota’s customer service lack? What can it improve?
- Explain a strategy to make these improvements.
Provide a conclusion summarizing the Toyota’s key strengths and weaknesses. Also, provide your opinion of Toyota’s overall customer service quality.
Your submitted assignment should be proofread for correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Be sure to follow APA formatting, use at least two references, and include both in-text citations and a references page.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document.