Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word analysis of the Common Bond Email marketing case study.
- Describe the benefits of creating an email creation strategy and process, and why it is important for Common Bond?
- Describe any risks of creating a three-month forward-looking email calendar.
- With relatively high open and click–‐through rates to date, how should the team measure success of the new strategy and process? How will they know if the effort of planning is making an impact?
- What can you do to improve the strategy or process?
- Should Common Bond consider an entirely new thread of emails for customers of new products that they launch?
- As Common Bond grows, should email remain an important avenue for communicating with target customers? How should the strategy evolve over time?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.