I UPLOADED THE SIGNATURE ASSIGNMENT WITH THE THE RED MARKED ERRORS THAT YOU NEED TO FIX
I UPLOADED THE OUTLINE TOO PLEASE TAKE THE OUTLINE AS A GUIDE
HERE IS THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR REMIND YOU
Topic: HIV/ AIDS
1. Briefly introduce yourself
2. Introduce your article
- Formal title, author(s), academic source (journal name, etc),
- A synopsis of the article (Introduction/Methods/Results/Discussion)
- A discussion of the article’s strengths and limitations
- The article’s public health implications.
- The following questions should be answered:
- Why did the scientists perform the study (i.e., brief description of background)? Specify any possible connection between the exposure and the disease.
- What was the hypothesis (or hypotheses) under investigation?
- What were the major techniques used in the study?
- What were the major results, did they support or negate the hypothesis, and do they point to further/future studies?
- Why did you choose this particular article to review? Was it interesting, informative, clearly written, or none of the above? All credit will be given for your honest opinions
3. A conclusion
- What did you learn and what do you want your audience to remember?
Your script should be 3-4 pages long. Use APA format and include a title page and reference page to cite the article. Note: I uploaded the HIV/ AIDS outline, please use the outline as a guide