Hi, there is a assignment of 23 pages, excluding the title and reference page.
Company Name: Second Cup Limited.
You can find the annual reports at www.annualreports.com if you needed.
Students will incorporate a financial analysis of their company, summarizing the findings and conclusions of the organization analysis.
Structure for the assignment:
1. Vision statement analysis: What do you think of the company vision statement.„is it clear…is it future looking.„ambitious? – 1 page
2. Mission Statement Analysis: Does the mission statement fit with the vision statement? Elaborate. – 1 Page
3. Buisness Overseas: Is your company conducting business in other countries? Which ones and why? How is that going for them? – 3 pages
4. Strategic Plan, your critique of it: How do you think your company created their strat plan ? What are its strengths and weaknesses? – 3 pages
5. Assessment of culture: What is your impression of the organizations culure…is it toxic…functional .„why do you think so? – 2 pages
6. Organisational Design: Find or create a detailed ORG chart….to th ebest of your ability. – 2 pages
7. Supply Chain Issues: Elaborate – 3 pages
8. Income Statement Analysis: You should be able to find this in the annual report – 2 pages
9. Balance Sheets: You should be able to find this in the annual report – 2 pages
10. Cash Flow: You should be able to find this in the annual report – 2 pages
11. Inventory Turnover: You should be able to find this in the annual report. – 1 page
12. Ratio Analysis: You should be able to find this in the annual report or calculate the described. – 1 page
13. Conclusion: What do you conclude about your company – 2 pages
14. Recommendations: What do you reccommended – 2 pages.
15. References – 1 full page
NOTE: This structure is not in order, this is only to help you to what to do in this assignement.
Secondly, you need not to make any title page or any introduction. Just start with Vision statement.
Adams, B. (n.d.). Analyze the annual report. Bob-Adams.net. http://bob-adams.net/analyze-annual-reports-mfg/
Adams, B. (n.d.). Analyzing the annual report – The easy way. InvestEd Inc. http://bob-adams.net/Documents/Anualize%20the%20Annual%20Rpt-HANDOUT-INTC.pdf
Gad, S. (2014). How to efficiently read an annual report. Investopedia. https://www.investopedia.com/articles/basics/10/efficiently-read-annual-report.asp
Using the readings provided, prepare a financial analysis of the company based on its latest annual report. Incorporate this analysis into your research project final report. The report should be of 23 pages (excluding the cover page, reference list etc.).