These are the instructions >>>>
CLASS REFLECTION ESSAY #4(Overall Class Reflection, Revised Spring 2017)
This assignment goes into your e-portfolio in the
This essay is 400 to 500 words (2 pages minimum).
1. Look back at your work overall in this class EDUC 1300. What
have you learned and in what ways have you grown and developed as an autonomous
learner as a result of this class? (Use specific examples)
2. Do you feel like you’ve improved your study skills and
behavior to become more successful in academics? Why or why not? Provide
specific examples. What areas still need improvement?
3. Successful students make connections with other students,
staff, and the professors. They also get involved in campus activities. What
connections have you made with others? Did you find this helpful? Why or why
not? How involved on campus are you? What activities do you participate in?
What have you learned about yourself as a result of your participation? Do you
have plans to get more involved in the future?
4. What has surprised you the most about college? (Positives
5. As you reflect back on the first day of college, how has
your thinking changed about learning in college? What are you doing to become a
“deep” learner? (I used to think about….now my thinking has changed …..)
6. How are you doing with your goals? Are you on track? What
do you predict about your grades? What are you goals for the spring semester?
7. Conclusion: What has been the most significant learning
or growth experience so far in college? What are you looking forward to at MVC?