Create a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that storyboards one of the following:
- An episode of a medical drama
- A medical documentary
- A patient education documentary
- A training presentation for new hires
- An annual report to the board concerning each medical department’s highlights, challenges, and needs
Include detailed speaker notes with a summary or script that must occur in each scene.
Include images, video, or audio in your presentation. Keep any audio or video files shorter than 1 minute each.
Use at least 45 medical words, with at least 3 words from each chapter covered in the class.
Evaluate two students’ presentations, paying special attention to the usage of medical language. See Required Discussion Question.
- Critically review presentations and ask for clarification or more detail.
- Provide positive and constructive feedback.
- Evaluations must be completed by Day Four.
Consider the suggestions offered for your presentation and make necessary revisions.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.